Happy Friday everyone. I hope everyone is as ready for the weekend as I am. Anyway here are to weeks 5 things.
1) This weekend my rugby team plays Cleveland. This is basically a playoff game for us, so we need to come away with a win. We would still make playoffs if we lose, but it would most likely mean a long road trip next week against as higher seeded team. Hoping to have a longer recap on this game.
2) The Pittsburgh marathon is quickly approaching, and I feel that my trainning lately is really off. I’m not worried at all about finishing, and I should still break 2 hours, but I really wanted to break 1:40, and I don’t think that is going to happen. My legs just seem too tight this week to keep a decent pace for any amount of time. Hopefully I can figure out what is going on and fix it ASAP. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them.
3) Two months from tomorrow I will be starting my alaska adventure 2015. I can’t wait to get up there and see more of the state than I have had the chance to in the past.
4) I have decided this summer I will be finishing my back yard, hopefully by the time that I get back from Alaska to have a cookout wi all the fish I plan on bringing back. This is going to be a bit of a project, and one that I will not really be able to do on my own. So don’t be suprised if you hear a little more about this project in the near future. I need to get on it if I’m going to get things done in the next few months.
5) It’s finally starting to feel like spring. Which makes it that much easier to get up and go for a run in the AM. While it is still dark on those runs, it is star tending to brighten up before I get home. I’m really hoping that this helps break the funk I have beeni in lately. I am sill waiting to see the sun rise while I am out on my morning run, but I know that will be here before I know it.