It has been a rather hectic week since the Pittsburgh Marathon, and I will get that Recap up sometime today. But in the meantime, Happy Friday. But here is a quick Five Things Friday:
1) Back yard projects, I finally have finalized a plan for my back yard, so expect to see a few blog posts about it over the next few weeks. My goal it to get at least half of it done prior to my Alaska vacation next month.
2) Speaking of backyards, there was one thing that i did not do last year that I need to do this year. My garden. I really missed all the fresh tomatoes and other fresh veggies. It’s one thing I will be doing this year. Just not for another week or two.
3) Miami Half Marathon. I am seriously debating running thin in January. I will be in Maimi a few days later for The Rock Boat, so what is getting out of the cold a few days early. I just don’t know if I want to spend 4-5 days in Miami. I may have to go Key West for a night or two.
4) After running the Pittsburgh Marathon (Half), I decided that I will run the Full Marathon in 2 years for my 35th birthday. I hope my friends actually hold me to this.
5) The look of the Blog. Over the next week or two I am going to be updating the look of this blog. Even I have to admit that it needs a little updating.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.